Revolutionising the espresso extraction process Barista Equip Australia proudly introduces the industry-first collaboration between two of the industries leading brands Puqpress and Victoria Arduino. This incredible culmination offers precision tamping paired with premium ‘on-demand’ grinding in one single unit.
This combination provides a seamless (hands-free) grind and tamps solution for today’s most demanding barista.
The new Puqpress M2 is designed to work perfectly with the amazing Mythos 2 on-demand coffee grinder. Bringing all the great features from the Puqpress Q2 but now in a new body that sits perfectly under the Mythos 2 grinder.
Unparalleled engineering and state-of-the-art design are just of the amazing aspects of the Puqpress automatic tamper which deliver perfectly compressed coffee grounds and a precisely level tamp - every time.
With this bundle, you'll discover the future of espresso grinding with the highly anticipated Victoria Arduino Mythos 2 Espresso Grinder. Featuring massive 85mm titanium-coated burrs, updated Clima Pro 2.0 technology, and a new variable speed motor that saves your shop energy, it’s a stunning follow-up to the beloved Mythos One and a great addition to your bench!
The star feature is Victoria Arduino’s Clima Pro 2.0 technology. Using both a cooling fan and a heater, the grinder’s ability to stay at a constant temperature from open to close—no more frustrated baristas in the morning hours as the machine heats up and the grind setting has to change over and over again.
This tech made the Mythos One grinder a star. Still, this 2.0 version offers two benefits: (1) the temperature can be precisely set to the degree by your baristas and (2) the target temperature can be lower than before.
The grinder’s large 85mm flat steel burrs are coated in titanium that not only provides better ground uniformity, but also an extended lifespan. As grounds travel to your portafilter, they’re de-clumped by the Clump Crusher, which also leaves no grounds stuck in the grinder. Micrometric grind settings can be set using the LCD display, as well as the dosing method: by time for ‘Temporized’ models and by volume for ‘Gravimetric’ models
Another notable feature is the variable speed motor. This can grind beans from 600 to 1200 RPM, according to each bean’s needs. Not only is it better for the long-term health of your grinder, but it also helps you save on energy costs in the long run.
Mythos 2 Features
- Massive 85mm Flat Burrs — Titanium-coated steel burrs deliver precise and uniform grounds while having an extra-long lifespan compared to other burrs.
- Clima Pro 2.0 Tech — Uses both cooling and heating tech to keep the grinder at a steady temperature from opening to close.
- Smart Dosing — Doses via target times (Temporized model) or by volume (Gravimetric model).
- Micrometric Espresso Grinding — Find the keep perfect grind size for your espresso recipe easily with the repeatable micrometric settings.
- LCD Display — Adjust grind settings, set dose amounts, and easily track shots.
- Variable Speed Motor — Grinds from 600 to 1200 rpm according to each coffee’s needs, saving you energy and money.
- Clump Crusher — Innovative anti-clump screen and chute keep grounds from sticking to each other.
- Zero-Retention Chamber — All the grounds get where they’re needed: your portafilter.
Puqpress M2 Features
- More precise shots with reduced channeling and improved flavour.
- No RSI issues.
- Constancy between every Barista.
- Speeds up the workflow - calm baristas and happy customers.
- Industry-proven technology.
- Nano non-stick tamp head reduces coffee build-up.
- The new advanced stiffer frame provides further precision and life span.
- The new easy adjustment wheel simplifies the correct setup.
- The new updated design now works perfectly with naked portafilters.
Did you know?
That manual tamping can lead to musculoskeletal injury risks for baristas?
Click here for an independent comparison between Manual Tamping and the Puqpress.
|416 x 202 x 518 mm (D x W x H)
|550W (variable speed) 300W (fixed speed)
|230 (50Hz) | 115V (60Hz)
|Bean hopper capacity
|Grinding speed (sec/dose)
24.5kg (Variable Speed Version)
23.5kg (Fixed Speed Version)
Suits 53-58.4mm baskets including VST.
All types of portafilters, all brands, single or double spouts
58.4mm (customised, tolerance +/- 0.1mm), suits basket sizes ranging from 53mm-58.5mm.
10-30kg (+/- 1kg)
|Lower Clamp Height
|Adjustable height to suit different portafilters via hex key
|LCD display for pressure adjustment
|Available via one-touch LCD display
|24-month parts & 3 months labour warranty
|2.5-metre power cable
|110-230 Vac, 50-60 Hz
|380 (D) x 180mm (W) x 170mm (H)